I watched the beginning of a woman 1992 who had gotten the peace Nobel, give a speach, but in Spanish which I didn't understand, but a great speaker it seemed to be. https://www.nobelprize.org/
Tuesday, 25 August 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A great talker
I watched the beginning of a woman 1992 who had gotten the peace Nobel, give a speach, but in Spanish which I didn't understand, but a ...
-
My books: Search "Tervola" at www.Amazon.com * 1) Was it autumn 2023 I sent to Scotland Herald my knitting tips. It seemed to...
-
In the news there was about a school attack attempt in Lohja * new things in the society demand more time and effort to teach and learn. Th...
-
" Touch grass somewhere where the atmosphere is good, and then lightly the swollen skin (or skin by the eye), wishing that the small ...
No comments:
Post a Comment